The last five weeks have flown by! The children have returned to school so well and ready to learn.
As a school, we have prioritised the Mental Health and Well-being of all of our school community.
The children have benefited from our Bounceback Curriculum which has helped to support both the mental and physical health in many ways.
- The curriculum has enabled a positive transition back to school.
- Supported the mental health of our children and staff by upskilling them with mindful activities and appreciating our natural world.
- Helped to focus on feelings of happiness and enjoyment of learning.
- Enabled the children to make sense of the changes they have experienced over the last six months.
- Allowed our school community to develop a sense of belonging as well as building up friendships once again.
World Mental Health Day 2020
Today we are celebrating World Mental Health Day. We have enjoyed coming to school wearing yellow and whilst it is noticeably different to last year as we cannot get together as a whole school or enjoy a cake bake, we have focused on our Healthy Minds 3 step challenge!
- Say something kind to someone.
- Smile at the people around you.
- Try to make someone feel happy.
It has been lovely to see the children in their colourful clothing wearing the biggest smiles! It has also been so rewarding to celebrate kindness and supporting one another.