To learn more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please click here
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak any policy in place at Patrington Primary Academy that involves close contact such as the First Aid Policy and Intimate Care Policy will be carried out in line with Government guidance. Children will be asked if possible to complete the task themselves. If this is not possible all staff dealing with the task will wear full PPE.
Below is a list of all Patrington Primary school-specific policies.
- Strategic Child Protection Safeguarding Policy 2021
- Behaviour Policy Patrington September 2019.docx (1)
- COVID 19 – behaviour policy appendix (1)
- Keeping children safe in education 2021
- UNIFORM POLICY.docx
- Patrington Before and After School Club Policy.docx (2)
- Patrington Church of England Primary Academy – Accessibility Plan 2019
- PATRINGTON Statutory Health and Safety Policy (V4) – Feb 2021
- Copy of Patrington Feedback and marking October 2019
- Copy of NS26 – Remote Teaching and Learning Policy (V1 – Sept 2020).docx
- Marking and Feedback